August 9, 2019
Why use a Financing Expert?
There are generally two ways to get financing in Canada, from a financial institution or from a licensed Financing Expert.
Bridgestone Financing Pros is THE one stop seamless non-banking solution for your personal and business financial needs. While a bank only offers the products from their particular institution, as a licensed Financing Expert, I have access to Canada’s largest banks, credit unions, and mono-lenders (lenders that only work with brokers)… offering my clients more choices, and access to hundreds of financing products!
As a result, my clients benefit from the trust, integrity, dedication, communication and experience knowing you are getting the best financing and plan for your needs.
I find joy in positively impacting the lives of others while building lasting relationships! Whether you are buying a residential or commercial property, taking out equity from your home for investment or pleasure or an established business looking to grow, I can help you become successful with your financing needs.
▪ Residential Mortgage & Lines of Credit - It’s not just another mortgage. You are unique and it’s about the relationship , not about the transaction. It’s what is best for you!
▪ Commercial Financing - I work with several lenders to assist with the purchase or refinance of a commercial or an income producing property while offering a flexible way to raise capital.
▪ Construction & Renovation Loans - I help you find the best construction or renovation options for your project while you focus on the construction details.
▪ Alternative Lending & Private Lending - I have access to an ever expanding number of private lenders and alternative financing when traditional lending is not available.
▪ Equipment Leasing, Loans & other Non-Banking Solutions - Leasing is a way to free up your cash flow, let the equipment work for you and free your line of credit and improve your personal net worth.
▪ Unsecured Personal Loans - Offering you higher flexibility as you can use the funds to consolidate higher interest credit cards, make a large purchase, make home improvements, small business purchase or expansion. The options are endless.
▪ Merchant Cash Advance - A creative financing tool for business owners. A merchant cash advance is a purchase by a third party of your future debit / credit card sales for a discount today. The advance is paid back through a small percentage of all your debit/ credit card transactions.
▪ Factoring - Receivables factoring offers an attractive financing alternative for companies who sell products or services to good, credit-worthy customers. Through the purchase of your receivables, your factoring account acts as a Line of Credit that ensures cash flow so you can continue to grow and meet your obligations.
▪ Working Capital Loans - Help your grow, innovate and expand your business. Pay for operating costs, while giving you the flexibility to invest in your company`s growth and cover day-to-day expenses.
Bridgestone Financing Pros is a proud award winning member of the Homebuilders Association Vancouver (HAVAN) formerly known Greater Vancouver Home Builders Association (GVHBA).
Alisa is Director on the Board and Chair of the Suppliers' Council
- Supplier Member of the Year of 2016
- Rooftopper of the Year - Supplier Member 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Volunteer Member of the Year 2014 & 2018
-Handshake Award - Supplier 2018
“I would like to express my sincere gratitude and appreciation to Alisa Aragon who tirelessly helped me in buying my first home. Her commitment towards her clients are un-paralleled. As a first-time home buyer her guidance was astounding and made the whole experience less overwhelming. I felt that she really cares for her client’s financial well-being. Also, with her knowledge and recommendations we were able to create a team that works well together. Thus, making this whole experience less stressful.”
Francis, Port Coquitlam
“Alisa is friendly, professional and incredibly helpful. She makes us feel at ease and always there to answer any questions/concerns. Her knowledge and expertise were fantastic. She listened to goals and needs. We are so grateful that we hired her. We will recommend her in a heartbeat.”
Paul and Early, Port Moody
“Alisa is always available to help. She provides exceptional service in answering our questions and making sure we felt comfortable with the decision we made.
Working with Alisa reduces the stress on making the right decision. And she always find the best deal in the market.”
Alisa explained everything well. We felt so comfortable investing in a property. She gave us the confidence and information to believe it was possible. She helped us turn it from a dream to reality. It becomes reality when you work with the right team and Alisa is a very important part of ours! She’s the best!
Sandra & Monica, London, ON
“Words cannot describe how amazing it was working with Alisa! Alisa assisted my husband and I in buying our new town home. When we first reached out to her it was to get an idea of what we could afford in the market… 4 months later we were set to buy and she was there to jump in to help with questions, calculations and talk us through the approval and our purchasing process. Absolutely amazing! I highly recommend her. Her customer service and personal approach to mortgages is second to none.”
-Kim, Pitt Meadows
July 19, 2019
June 30, 2019
Our calculators will allow you to explore your Mortgage options.I'm Interested!
Free Mortgage Review
Find out how much your home is worth.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.