June 30, 2019
Why use a Financing Expert?
There are generally two ways to get financing in Canada, from a financial institution or from a licensed Financing Expert.
Bridgestone Financing Pros is THE one stop seamless non-banking solution for your personal and business financial needs. While a bank only offers the products from their particular institution, as a licensed Financing Expert, I have access to Canada’s largest banks, credit unions, and mono-lenders (lenders that only work with brokers)… offering my clients more choices, and access to hundreds of financing products!
As a result, my clients benefit from the trust, integrity, dedication, communication and experience knowing you are getting the best financing and plan for your needs.
I find joy in positively impacting the lives of others while building lasting relationships! Whether you are buying a residential or commercial property, taking out equity from your home for investment or pleasure or an established business looking to grow, I can help you become successful with your financing needs.
▪ Residential Mortgage & Lines of Credit - It’s not just another mortgage. You are unique and it’s about the relationship , not about the transaction. It’s what is best for you!
▪ Commercial Financing - I work with several lenders to assist with the purchase or refinance of a commercial or an income producing property while offering a flexible way to raise capital.
▪ Construction & Renovation Loans - I help you find the best construction or renovation options for your project while you focus on the construction details.
▪ Alternative Lending & Private Lending - I have access to an ever expanding number of private lenders and alternative financing when traditional lending is not available.
▪ Equipment Leasing, Loans & other Non-Banking Solutions - Leasing is a way to free up your cash flow, let the equipment work for you and free your line of credit and improve your personal net worth.
▪ Unsecured Personal Loans - Offering you higher flexibility as you can use the funds to consolidate higher interest credit cards, make a large purchase, make home improvements, small business purchase or expansion. The options are endless.
▪ Merchant Cash Advance - A creative financing tool for business owners. A merchant cash advance is a purchase by a third party of your future debit / credit card sales for a discount today. The advance is paid back through a small percentage of all your debit/ credit card transactions.
▪ Factoring - Receivables factoring offers an attractive financing alternative for companies who sell products or services to good, credit-worthy customers. Through the purchase of your receivables, your factoring account acts as a Line of Credit that ensures cash flow so you can continue to grow and meet your obligations.
▪ Working Capital Loans - Help your grow, innovate and expand your business. Pay for operating costs, while giving you the flexibility to invest in your company`s growth and cover day-to-day expenses.
Bridgestone Financing Pros is a proud award winning member of the Homebuilders Association Vancouver (HAVAN) formerly known Greater Vancouver Home Builders Association (GVHBA).
Alisa is Director on the Board and Chair of the Suppliers' Council
- Supplier Member of the Year of 2016
- Rooftopper of the Year - Supplier Member 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Volunteer Member of the Year 2014 & 2018
-Handshake Award - Supplier 2018
“Alisa was nothing short of a miracle worker when it came to my recent Mortgage refinancing. I feel so blessed to have found this Dominion Lending Centre representative when I was in dire need of assistance. After having several bad experiences with banks and other mortgage brokers, I turned to Alisa who came through for me like a guardian angel, and in very short time she worked her magic to not only secure a great rate for me, but also managed to consolidate my debt load and eliminate all my stress in the process.
SHE`S A TOTAL LIFESAVER!! Alisa was very professional, efficient, personable, reliable, and I honestly felt that she had my best interest at heart the entire time. I feel incredibly fortunate to have had Alisa assist me with my mortgage needs, and I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends.”
“I would like to express my sincere gratitude and appreciation to Alisa Aragon who tirelessly helped me in buying my first home. Her commitment towards her clients are un-paralleled. As a first-time home buyer her guidance was astounding and made the whole experience less overwhelming. I felt that she really cares for her client’s financial well-being. Also, with her knowledge and recommendations we were able to create a team that works well together. Thus, making this whole experience less stressful.”
Francis, Port Coquitlam
“Alisa was a great steady reassuring presence in the potentially stressful time, guiding us through our anxieties and confusion with a ready smile and high competence. We totally recommend her.”
Karl & Diane, Vancouver
“Ms. Aragon assisted us with our recent mortgage needs. At every step, she provided concise and timely answers to all our questions, made herself available at any hour and was extremely pleasant and helpful.
I would not hesitate to recommend Ms. Aragon to anyone looking for a professional and knowledgeable mortgage and leasing expert.”
Colin and Carey, Richmond
“We have completed 5 mortgages through Alisa. She has a wonderful professional attitude and always makes it a point to cover all bases to help you and provides valuable information to help you and provides valuable information to help you make the right decisions. We intend to use Alisa for all our future investment plans relating to real-estate financing.”
Ash & Chandni, Coquitlam
June 15, 2019
June 3, 2019
Our calculators will allow you to explore your Mortgage options.I'm Interested!
Free Mortgage Review
Find out how much your home is worth.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.