March 25, 2020
Why use a Financing Expert?
There are generally two ways to get financing in Canada, from a financial institution or from a licensed Financing Expert.
Bridgestone Financing Pros is THE one stop seamless non-banking solution for your personal and business financial needs. While a bank only offers the products from their particular institution, as a licensed Financing Expert, I have access to Canada’s largest banks, credit unions, and mono-lenders (lenders that only work with brokers)… offering my clients more choices, and access to hundreds of financing products!
As a result, my clients benefit from the trust, integrity, dedication, communication and experience knowing you are getting the best financing and plan for your needs.
I find joy in positively impacting the lives of others while building lasting relationships! Whether you are buying a residential or commercial property, taking out equity from your home for investment or pleasure or an established business looking to grow, I can help you become successful with your financing needs.
▪ Residential Mortgage & Lines of Credit - It’s not just another mortgage. You are unique and it’s about the relationship , not about the transaction. It’s what is best for you!
▪ Commercial Financing - I work with several lenders to assist with the purchase or refinance of a commercial or an income producing property while offering a flexible way to raise capital.
▪ Construction & Renovation Loans - I help you find the best construction or renovation options for your project while you focus on the construction details.
▪ Alternative Lending & Private Lending - I have access to an ever expanding number of private lenders and alternative financing when traditional lending is not available.
▪ Equipment Leasing, Loans & other Non-Banking Solutions - Leasing is a way to free up your cash flow, let the equipment work for you and free your line of credit and improve your personal net worth.
▪ Unsecured Personal Loans - Offering you higher flexibility as you can use the funds to consolidate higher interest credit cards, make a large purchase, make home improvements, small business purchase or expansion. The options are endless.
▪ Merchant Cash Advance - A creative financing tool for business owners. A merchant cash advance is a purchase by a third party of your future debit / credit card sales for a discount today. The advance is paid back through a small percentage of all your debit/ credit card transactions.
▪ Factoring - Receivables factoring offers an attractive financing alternative for companies who sell products or services to good, credit-worthy customers. Through the purchase of your receivables, your factoring account acts as a Line of Credit that ensures cash flow so you can continue to grow and meet your obligations.
▪ Working Capital Loans - Help your grow, innovate and expand your business. Pay for operating costs, while giving you the flexibility to invest in your company`s growth and cover day-to-day expenses.
Bridgestone Financing Pros is a proud award winning member of the Homebuilders Association Vancouver (HAVAN) formerly known Greater Vancouver Home Builders Association (GVHBA).
Alisa is Director on the Board and Chair of the Suppliers' Council
- Supplier Member of the Year of 2016
- Rooftopper of the Year - Supplier Member 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Volunteer Member of the Year 2014 & 2018
-Handshake Award - Supplier 2018
“We really enjoyed working with Alisa. She made us feel very comfortable during the entire process. She was always there to answer our questions and she was nothing but kind and wonderful to work with!”
Carlos & Navena, Surrey
Alisa explained everything well. We felt so comfortable investing in a property. She gave us the confidence and information to believe it was possible. She helped us turn it from a dream to reality. It becomes reality when you work with the right team and Alisa is a very important part of ours! She’s the best!
Sandra & Monica, London, ON
“Alisa is a mortgage broker we could really count on. She is very prompt in returning our calls or texts and always made us feel we were of utmost importance.
She has an in-depth knowledge of the lending industry. We feel very confident she will always have our best interests in mind.”
Brian and Wendy, Surrey
“Alisa is such a caring, professional individual. She has helped us so much through this process with patience for all our questions!
Because of her help, we feel as if a great financial weight has lifted from our shoulders. Thanks Alisa!”
Jen and Paul, Maple Ridge
“Our experience with Alisa is outstanding. She`s knowledgeable, approachable, endlessly patient and incredibly generous with her time. Answered every question we have… highly recommended. And we definitely will refer anyone we know who needs any mortgage or financial advice because we know they will be in good hands and you’ll take care of their needs as you did with us. Thank you again Alisa for all your help.”
Paul & Early, Port Moody
March 23, 2020
March 16, 2020
Our calculators will allow you to explore your Mortgage options.I'm Interested!
Free Mortgage Review
Find out how much your home is worth.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.