January 12, 2021
Why use a Financing Expert?
There are generally two ways to get financing in Canada, from a financial institution or from a licensed Financing Expert.
Bridgestone Financing Pros is THE one stop seamless non-banking solution for your personal and business financial needs. While a bank only offers the products from their particular institution, as a licensed Financing Expert, I have access to Canada’s largest banks, credit unions, and mono-lenders (lenders that only work with brokers)… offering my clients more choices, and access to hundreds of financing products!
As a result, my clients benefit from the trust, integrity, dedication, communication and experience knowing you are getting the best financing and plan for your needs.
I find joy in positively impacting the lives of others while building lasting relationships! Whether you are buying a residential or commercial property, taking out equity from your home for investment or pleasure or an established business looking to grow, I can help you become successful with your financing needs.
▪ Residential Mortgage & Lines of Credit - It’s not just another mortgage. You are unique and it’s about the relationship , not about the transaction. It’s what is best for you!
▪ Commercial Financing - I work with several lenders to assist with the purchase or refinance of a commercial or an income producing property while offering a flexible way to raise capital.
▪ Construction & Renovation Loans - I help you find the best construction or renovation options for your project while you focus on the construction details.
▪ Alternative Lending & Private Lending - I have access to an ever expanding number of private lenders and alternative financing when traditional lending is not available.
▪ Equipment Leasing, Loans & other Non-Banking Solutions - Leasing is a way to free up your cash flow, let the equipment work for you and free your line of credit and improve your personal net worth.
▪ Unsecured Personal Loans - Offering you higher flexibility as you can use the funds to consolidate higher interest credit cards, make a large purchase, make home improvements, small business purchase or expansion. The options are endless.
▪ Merchant Cash Advance - A creative financing tool for business owners. A merchant cash advance is a purchase by a third party of your future debit / credit card sales for a discount today. The advance is paid back through a small percentage of all your debit/ credit card transactions.
▪ Factoring - Receivables factoring offers an attractive financing alternative for companies who sell products or services to good, credit-worthy customers. Through the purchase of your receivables, your factoring account acts as a Line of Credit that ensures cash flow so you can continue to grow and meet your obligations.
▪ Working Capital Loans - Help your grow, innovate and expand your business. Pay for operating costs, while giving you the flexibility to invest in your company`s growth and cover day-to-day expenses.
Bridgestone Financing Pros is a proud award winning member of the Homebuilders Association Vancouver (HAVAN) formerly known Greater Vancouver Home Builders Association (GVHBA).
Alisa is Director on the Board and Chair of the Suppliers' Council
- Supplier Member of the Year of 2016
- Rooftopper of the Year - Supplier Member 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Volunteer Member of the Year 2014 & 2018
-Handshake Award - Supplier 2018
“Alisa got us a mortgage where no one else could, this allowed us to buy a home right before the housing boom saving us hundreds of thousands of dollars. Thanks Alisa!”
Danny and Karri, Abbotsford
“We really enjoyed working with Alisa. She made us feel very comfortable during the entire process. She was always there to answer our questions and she was nothing but kind and wonderful to work with!”
Carlos & Navena, Surrey
“Alisa gave us great advice. She was very patient and worked long hours.”
Jorge & Lina, Chilliwack
“First of all, thank you for your diligence on working on my file and dealing with Home Trust regarding the obstacles. I cannot thank you for all your hard work last Friday and this morning for making it happen. I am grateful to have a team like you backing me when time was hard. So, thank you very much. Second, when the situation came, you set precedent in your line of work and made it happen! Thanks Alisa.
We will look forward working with your team again in the near future on another business venture.”
Stanley and Claudia, Maple Ridge
“We were very happy with Alisa’s services, we highly recommend Alisa to anybody. She is very knowledgeable in the financial field.”
Juan and Yuleth, Port Moody
Our calculators will allow you to explore your Mortgage options.I'm Interested!
Free Mortgage Review
Find out how much your home is worth.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.