February 23, 2021
Why use a Financing Expert?
There are generally two ways to get financing in Canada, from a financial institution or from a licensed Financing Expert.
Bridgestone Financing Pros is THE one stop seamless non-banking solution for your personal and business financial needs. While a bank only offers the products from their particular institution, as a licensed Financing Expert, I have access to Canada’s largest banks, credit unions, and mono-lenders (lenders that only work with brokers)… offering my clients more choices, and access to hundreds of financing products!
As a result, my clients benefit from the trust, integrity, dedication, communication and experience knowing you are getting the best financing and plan for your needs.
I find joy in positively impacting the lives of others while building lasting relationships! Whether you are buying a residential or commercial property, taking out equity from your home for investment or pleasure or an established business looking to grow, I can help you become successful with your financing needs.
▪ Residential Mortgage & Lines of Credit - It’s not just another mortgage. You are unique and it’s about the relationship , not about the transaction. It’s what is best for you!
▪ Commercial Financing - I work with several lenders to assist with the purchase or refinance of a commercial or an income producing property while offering a flexible way to raise capital.
▪ Construction & Renovation Loans - I help you find the best construction or renovation options for your project while you focus on the construction details.
▪ Alternative Lending & Private Lending - I have access to an ever expanding number of private lenders and alternative financing when traditional lending is not available.
▪ Equipment Leasing, Loans & other Non-Banking Solutions - Leasing is a way to free up your cash flow, let the equipment work for you and free your line of credit and improve your personal net worth.
▪ Unsecured Personal Loans - Offering you higher flexibility as you can use the funds to consolidate higher interest credit cards, make a large purchase, make home improvements, small business purchase or expansion. The options are endless.
▪ Merchant Cash Advance - A creative financing tool for business owners. A merchant cash advance is a purchase by a third party of your future debit / credit card sales for a discount today. The advance is paid back through a small percentage of all your debit/ credit card transactions.
▪ Factoring - Receivables factoring offers an attractive financing alternative for companies who sell products or services to good, credit-worthy customers. Through the purchase of your receivables, your factoring account acts as a Line of Credit that ensures cash flow so you can continue to grow and meet your obligations.
▪ Working Capital Loans - Help your grow, innovate and expand your business. Pay for operating costs, while giving you the flexibility to invest in your company`s growth and cover day-to-day expenses.
Bridgestone Financing Pros is a proud award winning member of the Homebuilders Association Vancouver (HAVAN) formerly known Greater Vancouver Home Builders Association (GVHBA).
Alisa is Director on the Board and Chair of the Suppliers' Council
- Supplier Member of the Year of 2016
- Rooftopper of the Year - Supplier Member 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Volunteer Member of the Year 2014 & 2018
-Handshake Award - Supplier 2018
“Alisa is amazing! She was so helpful and attentive when guiding through our home buying experience. We have only been in Canada for a couple of years so we were unfamiliar with the way things work here as compared to the States. Alisa was very thorough and took extra time to explain things to us and help us determine the best path to achieving our goal of home ownership. I would highly recommend using her services for all your mortgage needs.”
“It was a very comforting approach from her. I really liked the fact that she speaks my same language (Spanish).”
Daniel & Sandra, Chilliwack
“Alisa is very knowledgeable about the mortgage lending market. She was able to steer us through the process and to provide guidance when required.
We are self-employed, and our circumstances were not straightforward. Alisa was able to show how we should approach the process and was able to look at all avenues when we thought things may be impossible. Alisa never gave up and made what we thought impossible… possible!!
Thank you, Alisa! I am very happy to recommend you to anyone who needs to get through the mortgage lending process and to get the best mortgage available!!”
Carol and Steve, Gabriola Island
“I have worked with Alisa for several years on a number of mortgages for both my own needs as well as for my clients and business associates.
My comfort with Alisa stands from an earned + must that she will always get the job done under the best possible terms without me leaving to worry.”
Michael and Samira, North Vancouver
“I have worked with Alisa for all three of my mortgages, I have no need to search elsewhere for a mortgage broker. Her knowledge, professionalism, responsiveness and ability to explain the process is top notch! From first time home buyers, to an owner looking for the best suited mortgage, Alisa is who to call. Strongly Recommend.”
February 9, 2021
January 26, 2021
Our calculators will allow you to explore your Mortgage options.I'm Interested!
Free Mortgage Review
Find out how much your home is worth.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.