Whether you are a first-time buyer or an experienced buyer with excellent credit, Dominion Lending Centres has access to the very best products and rates available across Canada. Give us a call… we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Why use a Financing Expert? There are generally two ways to get financing in Canada, from a financial institution or from a licensed Financing Expert.
Bridgestone Financing Pros is THE one stop seamless non-banking solution for your personal and business financial needs. While a bank only offers the products from their particular institution, as a licensed Financing Expert, I have access to Canada’s largest banks, credit unions, and mono-lenders (lenders that only work with brokers)… offering my clients more choices, and access to hundreds of financing products!
As a result, my clients benefit from the trust, integrity, dedication, communication and experience knowing you are getting the best financing and plan for your needs.
I find joy in positively impacting the lives of others while building lasting relationships! Whether you are buying a residential or commercial property, taking out equity from your home for investment or pleasure or an established business looking to grow, I can help you become successful with your financing needs.
▪ Residential Mortgage & Lines of Credit - It’s not just another mortgage. You are unique and it’s about the relationship , not about the transaction. It’s what is best for you!
▪ Commercial Financing - I work with several lenders to assist with the purchase or refinance of a commercial or an income producing property while offering a flexible way to raise capital.
▪ Construction & Renovation Loans - I help you find the best construction or renovation options for your project while you focus on the construction details.
▪ Alternative Lending & Private Lending - I have access to an ever expanding number of private lenders and alternative financing when traditional lending is not available.
▪ Equipment Leasing, Loans & other Non-Banking Solutions - Leasing is a way to free up your cash flow, let the equipment work for you and free your line of credit and improve your personal net worth.
▪ Unsecured Personal Loans - Offering you higher flexibility as you can use the funds to consolidate higher interest credit cards, make a large purchase, make home improvements, small business purchase or expansion. The options are endless.
▪ Merchant Cash Advance - A creative financing tool for business owners. A merchant cash advance is a purchase by a third party of your future debit / credit card sales for a discount today. The advance is paid back through a small percentage of all your debit/ credit card transactions.
▪ Factoring - Receivables factoring offers an attractive financing alternative for companies who sell products or services to good, credit-worthy customers. Through the purchase of your receivables, your factoring account acts as a Line of Credit that ensures cash flow so you can continue to grow and meet your obligations.
▪ Working Capital Loans - Help your grow, innovate and expand your business. Pay for operating costs, while giving you the flexibility to invest in your company`s growth and cover day-to-day expenses.
Bridgestone Financing Pros is a proud award winning member of the Homebuilders Association Vancouver (HAVAN) formerly known Greater Vancouver Home Builders Association (GVHBA).
Alisa is Director on the Board and Chair of the Suppliers' Council
- Supplier Member of the Year of 2016
- Rooftopper of the Year - Supplier Member 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Volunteer Member of the Year 2014 & 2018
-Handshake Award - Supplier 2018
Alisa explained everything well. We felt so comfortable investing in a property. She gave us the confidence and information to believe it was possible. She helped us turn it from a dream to reality. It becomes reality when you work with the right team and Alisa is a very important part of ours! She’s the best!
Sandra & Monica, London, ON
“Alisa goes so far beyond anyone else`s service. She is the hardest working, best broker I have ever met. I have negotiated many purchases with banks + brokers for mortgages.
I have never worked with anyone who was always there for us fighting for the best rates, giving us, such detailed service and the closing went very smoothly – treated us like family! Now we are family.”
Rosemarie and Les, Burnaby
“Es muy importante para nosostros poder confiar en alguien en temas tan especializados. Queremos agradecerte todas tus atenciones, tu conocimento, expericiencia, pero sobretodo tu compromiso y esfuerzo en lograr la perfeccion de tus servicios.
Entendemos que hay muchas variables que no siempre estan bajo tu control, pero siempre te eforzaste x darnos el mejor servicio. Gracias x tus atenciones.”
Marilian and Aldo, New Westminster
“A++++++++ SERVICE! This is the 3rd time we’ve used Alisa’s services, she goes above and beyond to meet our needs. What I like most about Alisa is her efficiency and strong communication skills. It can be so easy to pair up with a bad mortgage broker nowadays, Alisa is an experienced broker who has extensive relationships with various lenders A or B, making it a smooth process when looking to get your mortgage setup. I recommend her to anyone who is looking to step into the market for the first time or perhaps second. She got us in our first condo, under tight circumstances, then into our second condo & now we were able to get into our House. The openness and honesty Alisa displays is RARE. Alisa, thank you for all you’ve done, you are the definition of a professional, but most importantly you put yourself in our shoes and really care about your clients. Thank you for getting this done!”
“I was referred to Alisa by my realtor. Alisa has been great. Even though this is my second home and I should know what I am doing, I loved that Alisa took the time to explain every page and calculation to me. She was super easy to talk to and I never felt stupid asking the same question 10x (and she will actually respond 10x)! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to a friend or family (and to use her for my next purchase).”